Monday, April 1, 2013

Voyeur

Under a soft light, I watched two bodies plunge into the heights of sexual beauty. Nothing but the sounds and sights of what was going on surrounded us. Passionately they kissed, making love to one another and taking deep breaths because of the euphoria they were experiencing.

The concentration of this session elevated to depths beyond conception. The love scene was arousing and my hard dick begged for attention. Witnessing every thrust of confidence made me wish I was part of the action, burning beings linked together swimming in their splendor.

Originated from the wings of sin, they both shared a space allowing me to vision their joy of gratification. The print of my erection was spotted by the two vessels and sweet delicious fires began to pour from the air.

I, now in the mix of what was just sights and sounds of what I was visualizing. In between the two I became part of what they were allowing me to observe.

The twilight of their presence soared through every inch of me and sweat and precum touched our bodies and the sheets.

After being lost in their dimension of sexual beauty, the soft light guided us back to reality. Spilling over are confessions of past, present, and future desires.

Resting are our minds and recuperating are our bodies. Locked in today, in our our circle we sleep.

~Poetryzchyld

No comments:

Post a Comment