Friday, April 26, 2013

Blue Apple Pie

Mama told me there would be days like this, but I never thought I would get this pissed. All of my happiness is left numb by a deadly kiss. I would do everything over if I had one wish. The hands of time I'd rewind and would find what was lost due to an expensive cost. Covered in frost with fuzz in my eyes, the lies that bashed and bruised also confused my thoughts which brought me to shame. A piece to a puzzle and a player in a wicked game.

I remember the times when I use to cry and wondered why I couldn't die. Hollow tries helped me cope and revealed shallow hopes of suicide that I couldn't abide. Caged anger polluted me on the inside and pulled me under dejection with an emotional tide. Not to mention trapped in a dimension with intensions to do me in, again I weep because the pain is deep. Never said a peep and fell victim to a night absent of sleep.

As the world turns, the years burn and I count the cracks in the wall, incompetently fall trying to forget it all. Days I sit and feel like shit, the drug loneliness I always had a hit. Life as a sin, I repent, out of shape I was bent and through torture I went. Throwing hints that I was mad a vision of misery that made people glad.

Spining in this tour, I begin to bore, impatiently I wait for answers to come ashore. I wear a disguise to hide the truth in my eyes and yell surprise to brutal demise only to be served another piece of blue apple pie.

No comments:

Post a Comment