Monday, August 20, 2012

Reality (Pt. 2)

We were 19 when we fell in love.
You were my knight in shinning armor
and I was your angel from up above.

Walking along the beach, you told me you had plans to protect my heart from danger. Down on bended knee as you placed your departed mother's princess cut diamond on my finger.

Love of my life and such a beautiful home. King size bed and satin sheets, but every night I'm left alone.

Morning breaks and you creep into the bed. Already knowing the answer to where you laid your head.

"Baby I know you're cheating!"

"Naw not me!"

"Why you lying? The Private Investigator said it was Rico, Tyrone, and John he photographed you with recently!"

How could the man I love destroy my
soul after he told me he was going to my heart from danger? Saddest story ever told being assassinated by a familiar stranger.

"Man I..I..I dont know what you talking
about!"

"Mutha Fucka pack your shit and leave!"

"And by the way, my trip to the
clinic said I'm positive, HIV!"

No comments:

Post a Comment