Wednesday, October 24, 2012

In Between The Sheets

Relax your mind and let your fantasies unwind and allow me to spill a thousand chills of ectasy and passion devine up and down your spine. Then I'll dive within to open you wide, only to unleash the sexual fury that you hide on the inside.

Breathing in the love that has taken over the atmosphere, harmonized moans are we here while our bodies are pressed against one another sending warm vibrations through your feet. As we fuck under the moonlight in between the sheets.

Drawing forth the power that I need to devour every inch of your sculpted frame. Calling out my name at the same time while I deliver the ism's to give you your gism's

The flow then becomes mesmerizing and we then encounter spellbinding adventures of erotic journey's made exclusively for you and I. Filled with devotion and a drop of lust, to us the stars shine given as a reminder of encouragement so our goal we can meet while fucking with no discretion in between the sheets.

I thunder stroke you as you lay beneath me with my chest to your back. The wet smack of our skin is the sound of sweet treasure found, harder and harder I pound feeling the warmth of what is a temple of pure delight, tonight we took flight to private
V.I.P heights.

Teeth clinching, hands gripping pillows while receiving the explicit pleasure I was willing to share. From your eye escaped a satisfied tear. Drinking from you your juices such a wild enticing treat as we fuck and play in between the sheets.

No comments:

Post a Comment