Sunday, September 30, 2012

Quiet (Infidelity Pt. 2)

One nightstands with a quiet man, watching shadows dance in the dark The screams of unspoken sweet nothings as eyes meet and thighs part. Hypnotized by the soft breeze of your midnight kiss. Waiting for the witching hour when secret longings bathe in hush mist.

Effortless thoughts of wrongs as our bodies rewrite scripts from love affairs long gone. I'm chocking back memories with your name on them everytime I dare speak, telling lies appearing strong, though I'm weak.

Rising high above myself on the current of baited breath. Caressed by beautiful danger from a seductive stranger as sweat pours down my chest. And in the night the hands on my thigh are not my own and in the day the fire in my eyes can't be shown.

Upon my my thrown I sit watching lovers play and players love. Coronated by a thousand pearl like deaths that fade with the morning dew, we too became the kings of lovers. Building a sacred kingdom for you and I, planets adjust and oceans realign.

This is the ebb and flow of love and the silent symphony of lust. Given to us was this meaningless but needful romance. Let the day come and the noise of our lives remain defiant, but let the truth stay silent.

No comments:

Post a Comment